For: children over 10 y.o. with parent / guardian
When (online meetings)
Registration until 15.04.2021: email@example.com with annotation "smartfon"
Get ready to create your first stop motion animation! All you need for your Home Animation Studio is a phone and the free Stop Motion Studio application, as well as a few things that you can easily find at home – no professional equipment required.
You will learn how to make a movie, starting with preparing character designs to editing and sound production with the use of free tools and basic materials. During the workshop, you will make an animation using the cut-out technique.
- watching professional and amateur productions will help the participants learn the techniques and possibilities of a time-lapse movie,
- you will learn how to build your home studio the smart way,
- moreover, you will learn more advanced solutions that will fit into your home budget,
- this module ends with an animated exercise.
- making a 7-10 seconds-long animation using a paper doll.
- this section deals with the participants' work,
- you will also learn about free audio and music sources for home productions and get to know the free editing software.
Participants are asked to submit their projects. At the end of the workshop, one film will be made out of all the participants' works.
Graduate of the National Film School in Łódź, with specialization in Animation Films and Film Special Effects. Ms Spychała makes animated shorts and participates in projects combining animation with literature, theater, music and new technologies. Of particular interest to her is frame by frame animation and traditional techniques. She runs an atelier in Łódź, where, apart from animation workshops, she books artistic events, encouraging participation by kids, adolescents and adults alike.